Read what paul Jacobson a Pet Food Nutritionist, qualified chef and owner of Vondis Holistic Pet Nutrition recommends:
The concept of a natural, wholesome diet for our pets is no new revelation. Our grandparents and great grandparents certainly would have fed our pets some delicious and nutritious meals from left overs from the table. Back then our pets did extremely well on these diets and lived to a ripe old age free of many common ailments of today like skin allergies, irritable bowls, rotten teeth and wide spread cancer.
Yet today many people are too afraid to prepare a home cooked diet for their pets, concerned that they may not get the balance right. For many, they just do not have a clue where to start or think that they are too busy to cook. Read more...
- Fresh Herbs For Your FurKidz
- 5 Myth-Breakers about fresh pet food
- Is Your Pet Food Truly Natural?
- Your Dog - Wild Wolf or Domesticated Pet?
- Carnivore or Omnivore?
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Poisonous Plants and Your Dog
- How to Safely Feed Your Dog A Homemade Diet.
- Dog Food: Killer Grapes And Raisins
- How to Help Your Dog Lose Weight