Our fantastic regular readers know that we post a new and delicious doggie treat recipe each week, so this one might confuse some of you! This week, we've decided that you also deserve a nice baked treat! These adorable puppy cupcakes, created by Martha Stewart, are the perfect addition to any puppy-themed party. Here at FurKidz, however, we'd like to offer up a challenge to you!
Why not bake a batch or two with friends, and sell them to raise funds for your local animal shelter? Or, host a real puppy party - invite your friends over and everyone gets to bring their doggies along! If you don't have the space, have it at the local park. Invite everyone to bring a plate of themed eats. Have fun with your friends while your dogs can have fun with theirs! Let us know your ideas! Read more...
- Home-Cooked Food For Your FurKidz
- Fresh Herbs For Your FurKidz
- 5 Myth-Breakers about fresh pet food
- Is Your Pet Food Truly Natural?
- Your Dog - Wild Wolf or Domesticated Pet?
- Carnivore or Omnivore?
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Vegetables and Legumes – Your Pet's Superhero
- The Garlic Issue
- Pet Supplement: Fish Oil or Flaxseed Oil?
- Flaxseed or Fish Oil
- Apple Cider - Natural Wonder Weapon
- Superfood Spirulina
- Effective Treatment for Pain and Arthritis
- Skin Healer Rooibos
- Complete List of Treatment Solutions for Itchy Skin
- Wet or Dry Diet - What's best?
- Wet or Dry Diet - Part 2
- Wet or Dry Diet - Part 3
- Poisonous Plants and Your Dog
- How to Safely Feed Your Dog A Homemade Diet.
- Dog Food: Killer Grapes And Raisins
- How to Help Your Dog Lose Weight