Read what Paul Jacobson a Pet Food Nutritionist, qualified chef and owner of Vondis Holistic Pet Nutrition says:
The question as to whether you consider your dog to be a wolf or a domesticated dog is a very important one, and the answer should prescribe to you the diet that would be ideal for your dog. The consequences of inferior or incorrect diet are important and will affect the Dogs behavior as well as their general well-being, health and longevity. So, where did the canine as we know it today evolve from? Read more...
- Carnivore or Omnivore?
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Vegetables and Legumes – Your Pet's Superhero
- The Garlic Issue
- Pet Supplement: Fish Oil or Flaxseed Oil?
- Flaxseed or Fish Oil
- Apple Cider - Natural Wonder Weapon
- Superfood Spirulina
- Effective Treatment for Pain and Arthritis
- Skin Healer Rooibos
- Complete List of Treatment Solutions for Itchy Skin
- Wet or Dry Diet - What's best?
- Wet or Dry Diet - Part 2
- Wet or Dry Diet - Part 3
- Poisonous Plants and Your Dog
- How to Safely Feed Your Dog A Homemade Diet.
- Dog Food: Killer Grapes And Raisins
- How to Help Your Dog Lose Weight