First Time Dog Owner
Recent events in the UK have fuelled the debate over dogs and children. The death of a five month old baby after being attacked by two Rottweilers has saddened and shocked everybody and our thoughts go out to that poor family. For a while there may well be an over-reaction but let’s keep a clear head and look at the facts and what can be done to help keep children (and dogs) safe. The thoughts that follow are not the voice of an “expert” but they are an informed opinion. My interest in animal behavior is that of a hobby not a career.
- Is A Dog Right For You?
- Taking Care of your Dog - The Right Way
- Puppy Housebreaking Involves Safety Proofing the Home and Yard
- Things to Consider When Adopting a Pet
- Your New Puppy - what to expect in the first few days
- Choosing a Dog in Your Senior Years
- Pick Me! Why A Shelter Dog Is Your Best Choice