Behaviour & Training
by Rod Burkert on May 24, 2010
Last fall (2008) I attended a weekend-long presentation by dog trainer, behaviorist, and author extraordinaire, Jean Donaldson, at the Humane Society of Boulder Valley. Jean presented a litany of offenses that humans, with the best of intentions, commit against unsuspecting canines. I cringed as she went down her list.
- Dogs and Children
- Train Your Dog With God Bombs
- Why Does My Dog Growl at Me?
- Dominant Dogs: Are You a Leader or a Follower?
- Training With Treats: Do It Right!
- Taking Care of your Dog - The Right Way
- 6 Tips To Get Your Dog To Come
- 6 Tips To Stop Your Dog from Barking
- 6 Tips To Stop Your Dog From Chewing
- Training an Older Dog
- Rescue Dog Training - How to Stop Your Rescue Dog From Biting, Nipping, Snarling and Growling
- Training Your Rescue Dog – Making the Timid Dog Sociable
- Rescue Dog Training – Traveling in the Car
- 6 Significant Dog Instincts And Traits