• Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I'll be the first to say .. HI :)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I'll be the first to say .. HI :)
I'll be the first to say .. HI :) 3 Years, 10 Months ago  
Firstly .. what an awesome idea!

I am a huge animal lover and look forward to chatting with like minded people. I know the site is still new, but hopefully loads more doggy and animal lovers sign up and become apart of this animal loving community.

So ...

I'll be the first to break the ice and do a little introduction

I love: family,FRIENDS,dogs of all shapes,colours,sizes and breeds,WINE,dancing,the colour purple on anything,good MUSIC,deep conversation,random NIGHTS out,female EMPOWERMENT,organising,making lists,getting things done,being lazy,TV SERIES,bright nail polish,breakfast for dinner,WALKING my dog,the beach,ANIMAL RIGHTS and lots of other awesome things I can’t think of right now ...

I am a volunteer and foster mommy for African Tails and PETS and have one pooch of my own, Trigger. It was love at first sight after meeting him 8 years ago at the AACL in Epping. He is a Maltese x Terrier and has a personality that cannot be boxed. He is absolute perfection and life without him, well, is unimaginable. It's me and him against the world!

I work as an Office and Admin Manager for a design company and also assist in the management of a Non-Profit Organisation focusing on the education of under-privileged young girls. So basically work is varied and well .. I love it! I have an amazing boss, amazing colleagues and we only work Monday - Thursdays allowing me a 3 day weekend every weekend (BLISS!) This also gives me time to help out with doggy duties when needed

I have a boyfriend, who is so supportive in my quest for saving as many dogs as possible, and helps out with all of my foster duties. We have been together for just over two years and I believe is going to be the man I marry one day (and adopt lots of doggies with!)

So, in a nutshell, thats me!

* Attached is a pic of Trigger - isn't he perfect!
Dominique Rossouw
Dominique Rossouw
Fresh Boarder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop